Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Mason Hungry!

Earlier today Jordan and I were at the apartment playing Skip-Bo, yes we are 85 years old. That's right. Anyways, I was starving, because every few days I am struck with extreme hunger, when other days I don't feel like anything else can fit besides Mason in there. So my plan was to eat, but Jordan and I were talking about something really important so it got delayed. We were talking on the bed, I was lying down and my stomach was making THE LOUDEST growling noises I have ever heard come from anyone's tummy. I felt like I was starving but didn't say anything and didn't need to, my stomach has a voice of it's own. So we continued to ignore the hunger sounds coming from Mason's domain. Then Mason starts kicking and probably punching, I am not sure, I just felt tons of movement. Maybe he was knocking on the wall saying "Hello, can I get some food down here, Mommy?" Then all of a sudden my tummy went from being perfectly round lying there on my back to craziness. It looked like something was reaching for the sky on the left side of my tummy while the right side was flattened out because of the left side's impact. It raised up like 3-4 inches just on the left side. Haha. Jordan and I just started cracking up, "Omgosh what is he doing!!" It felt like he was just pushing up and to the left, trying to escape. "Mom, Dad, you guys can stay here and have a boring talk while I go get myself something to eat if you won't!!!"-Mason. It was quite hilarious, he was pulling me by my tummy to the kitchen. (Btw I don't make a habit of not eating or anything even remotely close to that, I eat every two hours lol so I don't know why he thought he was going to starve and had to go after the food himself, but he did and that's okay.) Of course I got up then and made myself some food for him, then he was a happy little camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment